Upon arrival at our office:
• Our doors will be locked. Please announce yourself via phone or text to our designated line (408-316-6143); try to remain in our parking lot until our designated Treatment Usher provides further instructions.
• We ask that if you or anybody in your household feels sick, has cold or flu-like symptoms, or has been sick in the last two weeks please re-schedule your appointment!
• We will only allow 1 parent/guardian per patient (under the age of 18) in the office at all times.
Inside the office:
• We will be taking your temperature and asking some screening questions.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, water and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• You will also notice that we have installed plexiglass barriers in several locations in our best attempt to engineer key isolation spaces to limit the possibilities for cross-contamination between our patients, visitors, staff and doctor.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing whenever possible. Late arrivals of more than 10 minutes will be rescheduled, no exceptions.