Campbell Invisalign : Improve your Smile without the World Knowing
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a “bracesless” system for straightening teeth in a way that is gradual, comfortable, and invisible. Using a series of custom made, clear aligners, your teeth slowly move into the desired position. Treatment time is quicker than with traditional braces and requires fewer office visits—not that we don’t enjoy our time together! The system is used by thousands of practices across the United States and Canada, providing accurate and effective treatment.
If you have ever desired a straighter and healthier smile but felt put off by the prospect of metal wires and brackets that go with traditional braces, then our San Jose practice has the perfect solution to bring your dreams of a perfect smile to life—no metal required.
Invisible to those around you, our Santa Clara area Invisaligntreatment is the perfect way to straighten your teeth without anyone having a clue. Dr. Cadena is a certifiedSan Jose Invisalign treatment provider. He has years of experience working with this leading edge system and many beautiful smiles to show for it. Our Campbell area Invisalign patients are always singing its praises and we hope you will be doing so as well.
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign in San Jose, CA, contact our office and schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation.
So, what are some of the basic things you need to know about Santa Clara Invisalign?
Why consider Invisalign treatment
When you use the Invisalign system, you are choosing a straighter, healthier smile while avoiding the glaringly obvious wires and brackets of traditional braces. The system also makes it easier to maintain your oral health since brushing and flossing is as easier as it was before Invisalign—you simply remove your aligner, brush and floss, and then put the aligner back in. This removability also makes it possible to enjoy all of the foods you love without having to be concerned about damaging your braces.
In fact, you do not need to alter your current lifestyle at all!
No matter what your day-to-day activities are, Invisalign works with you. It is perfect for athletes, professionals, brides, parents, and teens.
Your office visits will be quick, easy, and painless. Fewer appointments are needed when compared with traditional forms of treatment, so you will not need to give up much of your time to us.
Benefits Of Invisalign
- Completely invisible – The aligners are invisible to those around you. The only people who need to know about your treatment are you and your doctor—and we are happy to keep your secret!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges. This means that the aligners are comfortable to wear and will not irritate your mouth and surrounding tissues.
- Customized just for you – Each aligner is customized to perfectly fit your anatomy. Dr. Cadena uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to create an exact map of your mouth and teeth. Each aligner is based on this map, fully customized to you.
- Removable – The aligners are removable, so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss just as you always have. There is no need to alter your lifestyle when you are using Invisalign!
- Effective – The system is incredibly effective and you will be able to see noticeable results before your treatment is complete.The majority of our Campbell and Santa Clara area Invisalignpatients will be able to finish their treatment within one year.
Bummed out about having braces?
Invisalign Teen gives you a whole new way to wear braces for a “clearly” amazing smile!
Pizza, Popcorn…no Problem!
You’ve probably heard from friends that with braces you won’t be able to eat anything. With Invisalign Teen you can eat whatever you want!
Unlike traditional metal braces, your Invisalign Teen aligners are removable, which means you can go ahead and eat all the things you love without worrying about breaking a bracket or loosing a rubber band. Cheers!
It’s your life, keep it that way!
Invisalign aligners are really comfortable and very durable. They fit in with any of your extracurricular activities. So whether you’re swimming the 50 meter race, out on the field throwing the football, or playing the clarinet with the school’s band, you don’t have to worry about your braces getting in the way!