Your First Visit – What to Expect
We can’t wait to welcome you to our office! Upon your arrival, please notify our receptionist. Parents are encouraged to be present during their kids’ initial examination. Please allow about one hour for this very important appointment since you will learn about your recommended orthodontic procedure, the possible options available,the compromises if any, the alternatives and even the calculated risks each of those options may entail. During this visit we will take photos and complete a thorough examination. Dr. J.C. will summarize your treatment plan and answer all your questions. If time allows, diagnostic records may also be taken during this visit.
What are Diagnostic Records?
Along with the pictures taken during the first visit, other diagnostic records include plaster models fabricated from digital scans or impressions of your teeth. Digital Panoramic X-ray (frontal lower third of your face) and a Cephalometric Radiograph (x-ray of the profile of your face) would complete the set.
Lunch: 1:00pm – 2:15pm
Financing made Easy!
During that initial visit and additional to explaining all the clinical aspects of your orthodontic plan, we will also cover cost of treatment and the payment options that may be available to you. We offer in house interest free financing as one of our most popular options, but also take third party financing and most credit card payment alternatives. We know that navigating the murky waters of Explanation of Benefits and other difficult matters of coverage with Health Insurance companies is not an easy task, butwe are very goodat finding coverage and maximizing benefits.
Our Treatment Coordinator will work with you to design a plan that best meets the needs of your family.
- Several affordable payment plans are available to ensure that everyone can afford the treatment they need.
- For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards and automatic check withdrawal.
- Ask about up front discounts for payment in full when treatment begins.
- Discounts for additional family members undergoing orthodontic treatment in our practice are also available.
- Flexible spending/cafeteria plans? We can also call and verify your benefits, file your paperwork, collect from most insurance companies, and follow up with our in-house support specialist to ensure you receive your benefits before they expire!
- Interest-free financing with no initial payment is available through Carecredit. Visit their website for immediate approval.